So, raise you hand if life ever shocked you because apparently God had other plans? *raises hands, both of them*
His plans for us are greater than anything we can ever dream up, so I lean on my faith in that alone, and these versus when I'm feeling the struggle...
1. Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2. 1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
3. Hebrews 10:35-36 - Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.
4. Proverbs 17:22 - A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
5. Philippians 1:6 - And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
Feel free to share verses you love and lean on in the comments, and don't forget to subscribe for posts delivered straight to your inbox XO